Saturday, February 13, 2010

Images Of Vagines What Images Are You Legally Allowed To Use To Create Layouts?

What images are you legally allowed to use to create layouts? - images of vagines

I create presentations with bands or stars on MySpace, but I'm not sure that the images can be legally used. I have some of the "fair use", but could not find anything about what I need. I will only use images and edit them to create patterns or wallpaper. I'm not talking about the pictures that someone has already been published by the addition of various effects or words in the title or someone with personal photos at a concert. I want to use only the images from the tapes or logo to create my own image. I have no problem lending to the site that I think of the picture, but I do not know if that is enough. Thanks for any help.

1 comments:

Terry said...

Allows the use of fair use images of a satirical manner, or educational purposes. Can be used for decoration, and are certainly not for profit. You can not have a copyrighted image (and all they show a notice of copyright or otherwise) without the express written permission to call - make him be assessed accordingly.

If you images that will be used to free, because the photos to "search Creative Commons" license, or see the Wikipedia site http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_P .... The owners of copyrighted content can create a "Creative Commons license, which essentially says that your photos as you want to use, if they profit.

Post a Comment