Friday, January 29, 2010

Cervix Is Show 3 Days Before Period Negative Pregnancy Test And Missed Period?

Negative Pregnancy Test and Missed period? - cervix is show 3 days before period

I took a pregnancy (HPT home test) 3 days prior and said clearly negative! My husband and I tried to get pregnant with our 4 to 6 months, and nothing so far. Normally, a pregnancy is very easy, and it's not as if I am old, I'm only 25 and soon 26th I have 2 tests, a 4 or 5 days and the other was 3 days and were Respinse first mark, which seemed to be the sensitivity and accuracy was. Hmmm? I'm 2 days too late for the period, and I'm always on time, every 30 days. I'm not an indication of a period. My neck is strong, soft and closed and the normally short time before my cervix is low, the harder and a little open. Help me here. I havent been stressed that believe, and I just want to know if I can enjoy being pregnant and if I'm pregnant and I want to hurry to get my period and again with what we can start trying again . Thank you in advance for answering my question.

1 comments:

Laila said...

It is possible to be pregnant and still have a negative pregnancy test. Go to your doctor and blood work done. This is the only way you can say with a high degree of certainty, and you can relax when you know.

Post a Comment