Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Theatre Music System Queries Before Buying Home Theatre System?

Queries Before Buying Home Theatre System? - home theatre music system

I want to buy a home theater system .. Pls give me some advice on what to check before buying .. Here are my questions ...

1. What are the basic things to consider before buying, and the amplifier, subwoofer-channel Dolby, surrogate system, etc ...

2.Do the home theater system comes without Player.Can DVD with standard DVD player I have to use my System.Is home theater?

3.Can use the home theater system as a system of music ... or should I buy a stereo system, if I have to listen to quality music

4.If I buy / Sony Panasonic / Samsung / JVC Home Theater System in India, the United States to work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment